The New Hampshire Grand Prix Committee is seeking a new series scorekeeper to replace Mike Giberti, who has decided to step down after six years. Scorekeeping the NHGP is an entirely voluntary position and will require a fairly short time commitment following each Grand Prix race. This individual should be familiar with the current series scoring system, be moderately social media savvy, and be able to perform simple tasks in Microsoft Excel and WordPress (if you need brushing up, we can teach you).
The NHGP Scorekeeper is responsible for the following:
- Communicate race results corrections with the club representatives and timing company.
- Collaborate with the Webmaster on posting results updates to the website and Facebook page.
- Maintain the Granite Runner list.
- Update the divisional and age graded leaderboards. We added the top three list a few years ago.
- During the offseason, help maintain the race nominations list (we can all collectively work this out as the transition is taking place).
- Attend the annual selection meeting and be a part of the committee selecting the races.
- Adjust the scoresheet to reflect the new race info and any new rule adjustments that might be made.
If you are interested in the position or would like more info, please contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org or communicate with your club’s competition coordinator. We will select a new scorekeeper amongst qualified candidates as interest increases.
The final results are in! Congrats to all on a fun, competitive series across the New Hampshire clubs. This year saw a new champion in the Gate City Striders, who took home their first series title since 2011 and set a record for most Granite Runners brought for by a single team in one year. Full details listed below:
2018 Final Team Standings:
1. Gate City Striders – 1453
2. Greater Derry Track Club – 1061
3. Upper Valley Running Club – 901
4. Greater Manchester Running Club – 286
5. Millennium Running – 108
6. Runner’s Alley Racing Team – 83
7. Granite State Racing Team – 79
8. Rochester Runners Club – 66
9. Six03 Endurance – 25
10t. White Mountain Milers – 6
10t. Monadnock Regional Milers – 6
12. Coastal Athletic Alliance – 5
13. Acidotic Racing – 4
14. Club Northeast – 2
Age Division Winners:
Male 29 & Under – Jake Wormald (GCS)
Female 29 & Under – Carly Matthews (GCS)
Male 30-39 – Brandyn Naro (GCS)
Female 30-39 – Tivan Casavant (GDTC)
Male 40-49 – James Porter (GMRC)
Female 40-49 – Yuki Chorney (GCS)
Male 50-59 – Brian Ruhm (GCS)
Female 50-59 – Karen Long (GCS)
Male 60-69 – Scott Abercrombie (GDTC)
Female 60-69 – Lynn-Marie Fawcett (GDTC)
Male 70+ – John Lewicke (GCS)
Female 70+ – Elizabeth Gonnerman (UVRC)
Age Graded Top Three:
1. Scott Abercrombie (GDTC)
2. Brian Ruhm (GCS)
3. Trevor Ward (GCS)
1. Elizabeth Gonnerman (UVRC)
2. Karen Long (GCS)
3. Lynn-Marie Fawcett (GDTC)
32 Total Granite Runners!!
Adam Gerhard GCS
Adriana Tyers GCS
Amanda Naro GCS
Amy Doyle GCS
Brandyn Naro GCS
Bridget Callen GCS
Bruce Conti GCS
Carly Matthews GCS
Danielle Ferrucci GCS
Emily Cunha GCS
John Lewicke GCS
John Singelais GCS
Laura Ray GCS
Lin Zhang GCS
Lisa Reilly GCS
Mark Crane GCS
Mark Furler GCS
Megan Hostler GCS
Phil Petschek GCS
Thomas Cantara GCS
Tom Kolb GCS
Trevor Ward GCS
Breanne Piazik GDTC
Colleen Falardeau GDTC
Mike Elliott GDTC
Kathy Denoncour GDTC
Priscilla Camarda GDTC
Tivan Casavant GDTC
Jonathan Alizio MILL
Jim Burnett UVRC
Karen Wright UVRC
Tiffany Currier UVRC
Full results spreadsheet: NHGP-2018-official-8