The New Hampshire Grand Prix Committee is seeking a new series scorekeeper to replace Mike Giberti, who has decided to step down after six years. Scorekeeping the NHGP is an entirely voluntary position and will require a fairly short time commitment following each Grand Prix race. This individual should be familiar with the current series scoring system, be moderately social media savvy, and be able to perform simple tasks in Microsoft Excel and WordPress (if you need brushing up, we can teach you).
The NHGP Scorekeeper is responsible for the following:
- Communicate race results corrections with the club representatives and timing company.
- Collaborate with the Webmaster on posting results updates to the website and Facebook page.
- Maintain the Granite Runner list.
- Update the divisional and age graded leaderboards. We added the top three list a few years ago.
- During the offseason, help maintain the race nominations list (we can all collectively work this out as the transition is taking place).
- Attend the annual selection meeting and be a part of the committee selecting the races.
- Adjust the scoresheet to reflect the new race info and any new rule adjustments that might be made.
If you are interested in the position or would like more info, please contact Mike at email@example.com or communicate with your club’s competition coordinator. We will select a new scorekeeper amongst qualified candidates as interest increases.