The New Hampshire Grand Prix is an annual road running racing series for the running clubs of New Hampshire. Clubs compete against each other in a series of road races spread through the racing season. In addition, runners who complete every race in the series in a given year are granted the coveted “Granite Runner” status.
NHGP races are road races open to the public; however, to compete in the series, a runner must belong to one of the RRCA or USATF New Hampshire clubs. For a list of current participating clubs see Clubs.
The schedule for the current year, and any results for the current series, can be found here: Schedule and Results
See Rules for a list of the current rules of the series.
As of 12/8/2016, the current list of contacts for the series is:
- Beth Whipple (Gate City Striders)
- Amy Doyle (Gate City Striders)
- Sean Coyle (Greater Derry Track Club)
- Mark Lutter (Greater Derry Track Club)
- Geoff Dunbar (Upper Valley Running Club)
- Steve Andrews (Upper Valley Running Club)
- Jim Burnett (Upper Valley Running Club)
- Don Yeaton (Rochester Runners)
- Thom Flynn (Rochester Runners)
- Jim Monahan (Granite State Racing Team)
- Rob Knight (Granite State Racing Team)
- Jim Johnson (White Mountain Milers)
- Marianne Jackson (White Mountain Milers)
- Steve Dowling (White Mountain Milers)
- John Mortimer (Millennium Running)
- Tom Hooper (Six03 Endurance)
- Chris Dunn (acidotic Racing)
- Mike Giberti (Scorekeeper)
- Patricia Bourgault (Treasurer)